Saturday, September 26, 2015

The Cove

My post this time is a little different. Last week I had the privilege of participating in a women's retreat entitled Women Anointed, Redeemed. You will notice the bold letters spell out WAR ... we are in fact at war, a spiritual war that we are all facing. Our "war cry" was "I am a child of God, I am a woman of faith, I am a soldier of Christ." The retreat was held at the Billy Graham Education Center - better known as The Cove - in Ashville, NC. An amazingly spiritually uplifting place where you find yourself close to nature, thereby close to God. 

I took pictures and want to share some of them with you.
                                          

Immediately on getting off the interstate, there it is.




The Chapel at the Cove


A few of us inside the chapel

Singing inside the chapel - Perfect acoustics
Just an example of the meals - Understand they are gourmet cooks.

View of the dining room. It was like this three meals a day. They fed us well.

It was an amazing time. A time to reflect on your life, your beliefs, and to have your spirit lifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment