Saturday, November 16, 2019

What Can I Say - Late Again!!

Guess I'm always going to be late posting to this blog. Just can't seem to stay on top of it as I would like.

Saturday, week before last I displayed some artwork and bore my testimony at a Women's Ministry Brunch for my church. I must admit that I was very apprehensive about it - I think it was more the anticipation of doing it because once I got started it went very well. Better than I expected. The whole event was very well received and I breathed a sigh of relief.

As a result of that show, with the help of my son I rearranged the paintings in my studio/home. (I tell people, when necessary, "I live in my studio."). My son provided the muscle for hanging them. Luckily we did this when we did, because someone asked if he could bring his wife over to see my paintings. She missed the brunch. Here's my two primary walls that I hang my work on.

Notice the completed bassist from last time's post. 



Guess that's all for this time. Need to get started on another project.

No comments:

Post a Comment