Monday, June 15, 2009

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

IT’S MY BIRTHDAY

It’s my very own special day…MY BIRTHDAY. I won’t tell you how old I am, but I will tell you that I’ve been around long enough to have two little grandchildren appear at my door at 7:00 a.m. singing the Happy Birthday song. That is the wonderful up side of being a Tutu (that’s Hawaiian for grandmother).

Since it is my birthday, I get to relax and do whatever I want to right?? Well today I’m going to give you a break from my painting process, which I am taking a break from, and post a couple of my paintings that I recently completed and have sent to a jury for selection to a local exhibit.

This one is entitled "Beauty in Simplicity"


I call this "Behold His Glory"


This one is "Morning Dew"


I don't usually do floral, but needed a change of pace and in doing so discovered that I really do enjoy doing them.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the painting..."Behold His Glory" the colors are rich and the depth perception is stunning. It draws the viewer into the flower.

    ReplyDelete