Friday, August 14, 2009

Change of Pace

It has been a while since I’ve done any serious drawing so as a change of pace I thought I would draw instead of paint for a couple of days. Needed a break from the painting anyway and could surely use the drawing practice. I did three pieces…

Started with a very intense portrayal of my nephew...Then onto a tender piece I call "Keiki Kane" (male child). Then decided to do a piece with more of a challenge. I have never attempted to do a drawing with this much detail before, but did enjoy doing it very much and love how it turned out.






























































The practice was good and I found my love for drawing again.

1 comment:

  1. I was taken by the third drawing. Your attention to detail to texture is very good. Keep it up Loke.

    ReplyDelete